What else should I buy for my new A800MMX (or A800MMXA)?
The age old question - what do I need to buy? Here is the 2020 version....
Which kit version?The A800MMX platform builds off of the A800 MMCX Middle Motor Conversion Kit from the prior generation of the A800X Evo platform. We have two kits available:
- A800MMX - Carbon Chassis - For Asphalt & Low Grip Carpet Surfaces
- A800MMXA - Alloy Chassis - For Carpet Surfaces
What hop-ups make sense?Awesomatix makes a variety of different hop-ups for the racing team plus evolves the car kits mid-release cycle to offer enhancements. There are many hop-ups available -- these are our favorites:
- Medium ball studs for inner upper links --- A700-ST24M (2 packs/car)
- Long ball studs for steering and toe links --- A700-ST24L (1 pack/car)
- (required for Carpet Surfaces) SPR01S - Soft Springs
- (recommended for Carpet Surfaces) BSR Hard Bumper
- Aluminum Battery Holders - 3 Options based upon the type of battery used:
- For Standard Batteries: AM12X
- For Low Center of Gravity (LCG) and Ultra Low Center of Gravity (ULCG) Batteries: BW22
- For "Shorty" Ultra Low Center of Gravity (ULCG) Batteries: BW52
What spares are recommended?
For spares -- don't get crazy here. There are only a few that could prevent you from making it thru a day and we've marked them with a "*" after the part number.
- P03 *
- BEL351 or BEL351LF *
- B106RS *
- B85RS *
- ST05L *
- ST113 or ST113-US
- B415 *
- ST16 *
- ST116 *
- PIN01 *
- PIN02 *