On March 22nd Awesomatix released a slew of information on the new 1/10th 4wd TC - the A800R. As we start to ship the initial batch of kits arriving next week -- anyone who has received an email notifying them that "This order is included in our first shipment expected to depart Tuesday, March 28th" should read the following info.
For racers familiar with the A800 platform the major changes you'll see are-
- Inclusion of optional parts within base kits
- A800-BDL in both kit types
- Soft springs (A700-SPR01S) within Alloy Car Kits
- Optional parts from A800 no longer compatible
- We have the complete list of spare parts and optional parts listed online with pictures
- In order to build the new D3 dampeners correctly you'll need to have a Shock Pump. These have been traditionally sold by Tamiya or Ride. Within the kit there is an insert to hold the four dampeners in the Shock Pump chamber. There are already optional parts being made to improve this experience.